Covid-19: We can reassure customers that we are operating as normal, with the safe and secure supply of bakery ingredients -
Whip Topping / Non Dairy Cream
Features and Benefits
- Non-dairy, vegetarian product.
- Great Taste: Smooth, light and creamy, with no aftertaste.
- Recipe Ready: Can combine with virtually any flavour, colour or ingredient (including citrus), and won't break down or curdle.
- Outstanding Stability: Holds in displays and under refrigeration, so desserts can be prepared in advance without re-whipping or reapplying.
- Superior Yield: Whips up to more than four times its volume in minutes, making it cost effective and easier to store than dairy products.
- Versatile: Can be used as an ingredient, topping, garnish or filling with virtually any dessert.
- Ideal for Bakery and Food Service.
- Create exotic cake designs.
- Use as an ingredient, topping, garnish or filling with virtually any dessert.
Unopened: Frozen shelf life (at -18°C or below) - 12 months
- Arrives frozen.
- Store at -18°C or below.
- Never refreeze unwhipped product.
Opened and unwhipped: Refrigerated shelf life (at +4°C to +7°C) : 5 days
Whipped: Refrigerated shelf life (at +4°C to +7°C) : 2 days
Unit Weight: 1 kg
Case Count: 12 units in one case
This delicious topping an excellent and economical direct replacement for dairy cream. Great on hot chocolate, truffle, pudding, waffles, etc. What's on top, really counts!
Its texture and body will hold up under the most rigid food service demands, and customers will praise its rich, fine flavor. Cakes decorated by this topping can keep its shape for a long time even environment temperature remain above 35 to 40 degree centigrade.
High overrun and foam stability. Our whipping products meet the highest degree of acceptance in their application areas. Possess quite good stability, which is best to decorate splendid cakes, and a longer self life.
Your Comments Here